Truescape mining visualizations encourage dialogue, collaboration, and trust within Host Communities as mine extension approvals are sought.
The requirement to explain mine extensions is becoming more difficult as the increased appetite to understand both risk and benefits by all project stakeholders increases. We work alongside approval and permitting managers to summarize mine extension plans by building sophisticated visualizations that clearly demonstrate how the proposed extension will evolve over time whilst maintaining the environmental standards expected in today’s mining operations. Our visualizations encourage collaboration, dialogue and trust as the extension plans are presented to all interested parties in a format that they can understand and comment on. This collaboration increases the likelihood of project approvals.
Our Mine Extension Visualizations:
- Reduce the requirement to read, assess and interpret entire ‘Environmental Impact Assessments’
- Provide a fact-based platform to collaborate and engage with Traditional Owners, First Nations’ and Host Communities
- Inform Host Communities of proposed mitigation initiatives creating trust from the outset
- Supports visual impact assessments using fact-based visualizations that are defendable in court proceedings if required
- Provides an informative and engaging project overview at both virtual and open house events creating community trust and acceptance
Request a demo
At Truescape we know ‘seeing is believing’ and our work is a proven catalyst to the success of many complex and large capital growth projects.
We invite you to request a no obligation, personalized and industry specific demonstration of our capabilities that will inspire and equip you with the knowledge of the exponential possibilities our people and expertise can deliver in support of your goals and objectives.