Truescape wind energy visualizations are used by project developers and permitting specialists to support visual impact statements as project approvals are sought.
Truescape has been developing survey-controlled photo and video visualizations that support environmental impact assessments for utility scale wind facilities since 1995. Our work has been tested in court and accepted across jurisdictions all over the world. In 2014 we were a proud contributor to the US Department of the Interior’s ‘Guide to evaluating visual impact assessments for Renewable Energy Projects’.
Typically built using the engineering drawings filed as part of the project submission, our 3D base model visualizations, TrueView™ photo simulations and video animations not only show what the project will look like upon completion, but also show the benefits of the many additional environmental initiatives often considered by developers of utility scale wind projects.
Our Approval Visualizations
Project Managers, Development Managers, Permitting and Study Managers use our wind visualizations to:
- Communicate with landowners before and during the land acquisition stage
- Communicate project concepts to all stakeholders at the very start of a project
- Assess turbine layout before final site layout is confirmed
- Assist with Article 10 obligations in New York State
- Provide defendable visualization for public outreach purposes
- Communicate turbine screening from existing vegetation and topography
- Support the authenticity of visual and environmental impact assessments
Request a demo
At Truescape we know ‘seeing is believing’ and our work is a proven catalyst to the success of many complex and large capital growth projects.
We invite you to request a no obligation, personalized and industry specific demonstration of our capabilities that will inspire and equip you with the knowledge of the exponential possibilities our people and expertise can deliver in support of your goals and objectives.