Approval Managers support their visual and environmental impact statements with Truescape’s defendable visualizations as they seek project approvals.
From overview animations that show preferred and alternative corridor scenarios, through to our TrueView™ photo simulations that show static views from key observation points, Truescape has been supporting large scale transmission projects since 1995. Our work has been tested in court and accepted across jurisdictions all over the world.
Our web based interactive TrueView™ viewers allow the dynamic communication of different structure types, and corridor alignments in mediums such as project websites and forums such as virtual open house environments.
Our Approval Visualizations
Project Managers, Development Managers, Permitting and Study Managers use our transmission line visualizations to:
- Show how the viewer would experience the proposed transmission line whilst driving along the road
- Rebut and correct opposition group misinformation
- Support the authenticity of visual and environmental impact assessments
- Show the effects of monopole versus lattice tower configurations
- Show the relationship of the legal easements to an actual cleared corridor
- Communicate project concepts to all stakeholders at the very start of a project
- Provide defendable visualization for public outreach purposes
Request a demo
At Truescape we know ‘seeing is believing’ and our work is a proven catalyst to the success of many complex and large capital growth projects.
We invite you to request a no obligation, personalized and industry specific demonstration of our capabilities that will inspire and equip you with the knowledge of the exponential possibilities our people and expertise can deliver in support of your goals and objectives.