Truescape Oil and Gas visualizations are used by Project Developers and Permitting Specialists to explain project impacts in a way all Stakeholders understand.
Since 1995, Truescape has been developing survey-controlled photo and video visualizations (TrueView™) that support environmental impact assessments for the oil and gas sector. Our work has been tested in court and accepted across jurisdictions all over the world.
Typically built using the engineering drawings filed as part of the project application, our 3D base model visualizations, TrueView™ photo simulations and video animations not only show what the project will look like upon completion, but also show the benefits of the many additional environmental initiatives often considered by developers of oil and gas projects.
Our Approval Visualizations
Environmental permitting, Project Managers, Development Managers, Permitting and Study Managers and Public Outreach folk use our oil and gas visualizations to:
- Communicate with Landowners before and during the lifecycle of the project
- Communicate project concepts to all Stakeholders at the very start of a project
- Prepare visualization to explain very complex construction techniques such as HDD drilling
- Provide defendable visualization for Public Outreach purposes
- Communicate the effectiveness of proposed vegetation screening, especially for compressor stations and substations
- Support the authenticity of Visual and Environmental Impact Assessments
Request a demo
At Truescape we know ‘seeing is believing’ and our work is a proven catalyst to the success of many complex and large capital growth projects.
We invite you to request a no obligation, personalized and industry specific demonstration of our capabilities that will inspire and equip you with the knowledge of the exponential possibilities our people and expertise can deliver in support of your goals and objectives.