For over 25 years, Truescape has partnered with some of the biggest names in the commercial world. Our diverse team brings a unique set of background and skill-sets together, in a process of gaining a deep understanding and applying creative thinking to deliver our clients smart, compelling imagery, videos and interactive tools that help them communicate their strategy, vision and goals to stakeholders. Due to growth, we are seeking a Senior Visualization Specialist to be based within our Christchurch team.
About the role:
Working within a team you will use your 3D modelling, texturing, lighting and animation skills to produce still images and animations of people, equipment, infrastructure and buildings placed in accurate terrain situations. You will build scenes to real world scale, including importing various datasets, modelling, texturing, lighting, camera setup and animating various elements within the scene. You will also take rendered scenes into post production, adding and introducing static and motion graphics and special effects to enhance the image or animation.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Import and conversion of data, modelling, lighting, camera setup & animation ideally in 3DS Max or similar.
- Texture and graphic creation or enhancement in Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- Post production skills including motion graphics, camera tracking, masking, visual effects in Adobe Premiere and After Effects or similar.
Skills & experience:
- Skilled in the world of 3D Visualisation.
- Ability to demonstrate accurate 3D animation projects with a well-rounded portfolio.
- High attention to detail, well organised and time efficient.
- Ability to work collaboratively, take guidance – a team player.
- Passionate about your work!
- Motivated to complete tasks and exceed Client’s expectations.
- Experience within an English-speaking environment.
Culture & benefits:
- Innovative, forward thinking organisation. Friendly, collaborative team environment.
- Spacious open plan office in a great location, central to amenities such as public transport, shops and gyms.
- Competitive remuneration.
How to apply:
If you have the right attitude, experience and technical skills along with the desire to work on local and international projects alongside likeminded people who are passionate about their work then we want to hear from you!